Getting Better Real Estate Services

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Knowing How to Buy and Sell Real Estate and Videos


Knowing how to buy and sell real estate really becomes an art of sorts when you are doing it everyday. I have an offer going out for a client, on a home and as usual I called the Realtor before I sent the contract. We chatted a bit and I went over that my clients where qualified to purchase the home and is there anything I need to know about the home.

I quickly found the Realtor I was working with was a very good one, she explained to me exactly what the home was and the repairs needed. She had a previous home inspection and the owner had already addressed all the issues. If we get the home in escrow should be a very smooth closing.

Having a Realtor that can help you buy and sale real estate makes your life more stress free. I had the privilege to go to a home we just closed last night to ensure my clients were happy with their purchase. They were very happy and the seller had really did a great job leaving the home in very good condition. We will be adding a suite to their walk out basement for their parents to be able to move in. The contractor is already to go on Tuesday. I am excited for them and they do have an awesome home in Hudson Ohio.

Getting the perfect home and selling your home for top dollar requires knowledge of the local areas. Having a full staff that can handle any updates or repairs needed on a property is priceless when looking at Real Estate. We get real estate done!

Need a team of professionals that can handle all your real estate needs? Call Brett 216-703-5740 Century 21 Premiere and 602-363-6551 EXP Realty and Playa Azul

Enjoy this weeks videos



Get our Free Report: Our Real Estate Services and Advantages



We respect your email privacy
Email Marketing by AWeber
results.jpg
-->

Realtor's and technology go hand in hand for clients

Realtor's today have to have all the tools in technology and understand them, to be able to inform a clients on a moments notice...