Creating a winning Formula for my Clients Real Estate needs



This week my clients did very well in finding great homes. I really am excited that 2018 is going to be a break out year for lot of home buyers and Real Estate investors. The market is red hot and so are a lot of home deals if you know where to look.

Wanted to share some examples of real estate happening this week. Closed on a Lakewood home last Friday and rented the home at $1350 a month this last Tuesday. Over 100+ potential tenants wanted the home. If you purchase real estate in a great areas the buyers and tenants will come.

We opened escrow on 5 lots in Tremont Area to build some luxury Town homes that will have a 15 year property tax abatement. These will be over 2000 SF builds that start in the low $500K. I personally set up the builders and got all the bids in for my clients. Need a new build in Tremont?

Our company got all the bids in on a home we will remodel and resell in Pepper Pike Ohio. This home is in great condition, but will get a complete over hall. New kitchen, Windows, paint, bathrooms and guess what it's a ranch home. Should be back on the market in 4-6 weeks.

Writing up a deal for a client to purchase one of my listings for their portfolio. They liked the home and the income. This property already has a property manager and a tenant. Very excited to take care of both buyer and seller.

We had two inspections on current purchases this week and those two properties look like they will close for our clients. I am almost always at inspections and want to see also what the professional inspector has to say about the home. Understanding the needs of a homes helps me assist my clients in any repairs they may want on the home.

These are just a few things that I do every week for my clients to find them the best deals. Need a real estate agent that works hard for your real estate needs? I'm Brett call 216-703-5740 EXP Realty Ohio and 602-363-6551 EXP Realty Arizona


Get information on our unique Real Estate Solutions and services




We respect your email privacy
exp14.png
-->

Post a Comment

0 Comments