How many homes has your agent SOLD? Better Check



Selling homes is an art and needs to be done correctly in order for the property to sale at the top price. Negotiating a home takes a lot of experience and it saves buyers and sellers thousands of dollars.

Yesterday I went through a home that needed updating, that was priced a bit high for the work that was needed. I am putting a proposal together for the approx cost of repairs and seeing what the numbers are and if they work for my client. We will then be able to negotiate a better price and create a nice equity position.

Selling over 1000+ homes is not done by accident you have to know the best clients for a home. for example the home I looked at yesterday will most likely have a family purchase it. Having sold homes in that area I understand the population moving in to that area and what they are looking for in a home.

When you are looking to buy a property always ask how many homes has that agent sold in their career? Why is that important? Negotiating the best deal possible takes experience and wisdom, and doing a lot of real estate deals. It's like practicing to be good at anything.

I was with a client last week that used to have an agent that would stand by the front door and wait for them to look at the property. This client was not getting any help from the agent on what their thoughts where on the property. He liked that I walked through the homes with him and pointed out the benefits and issues I thought the property had.

We put a home in escrow Friday that was in a very hard to buy area for a client. We saves them thousands of dollars, because we know how to negotiate. I know have a very happy client.

Home many homes has your agent sold? I'm Brett and I want to be your agent call 216-703-5740 EXP Realty Ohio and 602-363-6551 EXP Realty Arizona.

      

Buying or Selling a Home? Let me help you do that.




We respect your email privacy
-->

Post a Comment

0 Comments