Need to know how to market your Real Estate Business?




Today's real estate agents need to know how to market and be on the internet. In the near future you will not be a factor in any business if you are not on the internet. 

Buyers and Sellers look at the internet for real estate before they ever get a real estate agent. Having a presence on the internet is going to be crucial in the near future.

I personally have 20+ websites, a blog, CRM System, YouTube channel and a weekly newsletter that goes out weekly. I am looking at also doing a podcast in the near future. That creates a lot of leads and sells for me and I am always in the top 5%-10% for sells. 

There are many different income streams that a Realtor can create for yourself in real estate also. Having those other sources of income can really boost your bottom line, I know it does mine. 

Having a niche in the real estate business can make you a high demand agent. Have you ever had a client ask you a question and you did not have the answer for it? Knowing niche real estate can help you know the answers.

Lori had a client out yesterday that needed some extra work done on a home and needed to know the price. She had the answer in about 1 hour and let the client know the price, now they are considering what their offer will be. 

Marketing can also help you learn the business by reading and commenting on the articles and studies. I have learned a ton writing my blog over the last 9 years. 

Need to market your real estate business? Consider joining my team and boosting your real estate career. Let's have coffee or call me I'm Brett 216-703-5740 EXP Realty Ohio and 602-363-6551 EXP Realty Arizona 

Check out our unique Real Estate Services and Advantages


We respect your email privacy
Email Marketing by AWeber
exp15.jpg
exp14.png
-->

Post a Comment

0 Comments