Sunday Brunch: Won't you be my Neighbor Movie



Went and saw the great Mr Rogers movie and I have to say it was a very good movie. Mr Rogers was more than the what we saw on TV. He was a rare genuine human being that loves both his family and life. 

Few people ever touch as many lives as Mr Rogers and the shows seemed to be a simple thing love your neighbor.

I personally learned a great way to relax watching his show. After a day at work in dress clothes I brought my jeans and tee shirt in duffel bad. After a long hard stressful day I would change clothes in the bathroom and go home felling relaxed. It was a simple gesture to get my mind off things.

This movie showed him as a very enterprise type of person that knew how to reach people by being totally honest. He also never took any show for granted and planned them done to the puppets that where in make believe world.

This movie is a must see to see what a true American treasure really is and should be. They also had some old characters from the shows long run that gave some insight on the day to day making of the show.

Great Show worth a tub of popcorn loved every minute of the show. It is still in the theaters and worth the ticket price. Click here to get movie times 

Need Real Estate let's get coffee I'm Brett 216-703-5740 EXP Realty Ohio





Check out our unique Real Estate Services and Advantages


We respect your email privacy
Email Marketing by AWeber
exp15.jpg
exp14.png
-->

Post a Comment

0 Comments