Real Estate Listing Marketing: Then And Now


Got the title from an article at https://www.forbes.com/ and it is an important topic. Marketing is changing almost daily and what was good yesterday may not be good today. I personally go through a lot of different marketing courses and use them to see if they work. Some do and some don't.

For example I have a new way to get more traffic to my listings with my CRM System I use through EXP Realty. The software allows me to market my listings consistently everyday and keep them up on potential buyers looking at them.

My YouTube Channel is also a great place to create marketing videos and property updates for my clients  to go to and get information on me and my products. I also update my clients on their homes if they need to see some things going on if they are under construction.

Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter are also outlets that my properties need to be seen in. I literally have 1000's of followers on those sites and I continue to grow my social media presence.

Traditional ways to market are also key. Answering the phone (full time agents), Networking, and paper ads still work in some cases.

Open houses are another great way to get the homes shown and get interested buyers through. Agents can get great feedback on the home with what they like and dislike.


Make sure that your agent knows how to market your home to sell. The MLS is a great tool with the right agent at the other end of the line. 

I also send out a weekly newsletter that has all the real estate information you probably need. Keep in contact with clients and potential clients is important. 

I have purchased and sold 1000+ properties for my clients. Call me I'm Brett 216-703-5740 EXP Realty Ohio and 602-363-6551 EXP Realty Arizona 

Check out our unique Real Estate Services and Advantages


We respect your email privacy
Email Marketing by AWeber
exp15.jpg
exp14.png
exp-realty16.jpg
-->

Post a Comment

0 Comments