Friday, September 22, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Wow this is a great article from http://realtytimes.com/ by Super User that talks about what agents need to have to be productive and get more leads for them and their properties MARKETING. Let's look at some of the points needed to have a successful marketing campaign.
1. Being Absent on Social Media: Need to be present on social media and let people know what you do and help your clients get the word out on their home. My mortgage guy set up a website for a listing of mine last night that will be going out to promote a Brokers open we are having next week. I am also on all the social media sites promoting daily.
2. Not Investing Enough Time in Listings Descriptions: This takes time to do. You really need to go through the home and make notes on the distinctive upgrades a listing has. You never know what will catch a potential buyers eye. Getting detailed on a description is very important when listing a home. Good pictures is also crucial to you selling the home.
3. Having an Unresponsive Website: I have a few sites that get a lot of hits. It does cost to get a website up and running, plus get consistent hits daily. I personally track my hits and make sure my sites are getting better. My sites personally get about 55,000 hits a month.
4. Not Having a Blog: A blog is a great way to get the word out for your service and story. I like them because it gives people information that can help them in their business and also helps me get the word out on my listings and services. The best thing about having a blog is it keeps you up on the current trends in marketing and Real Estate. I personally have the #1 rated Real Estate Blog on Blogger.com.
9. Overlooking Relationship Marketing: Relationships have to be long term. Having clients that need assistance after the sale is crucial to having a long term relationship. For example I am working with a client that I sold a home to 14 years ago. I have kept in touch with her through my newsletter and she will be buying next month. This helps your business and more importantly your clients.
Marketing is the key to getting the word out to the mass and getting the most buyers and sellers information they may need. Our company works on it daily and I even wrote a book ATTENTION REALTORS to help Realtors create a marketing plan for their business.
Need the most people through your home? Need to buy a home? Need an Investment Home? Call Brett 216-703-5740 Century 21 Premiere and 602-363-6551 EXP Realty and Playa Azul
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Getting your home sold in today’s real estate market can be hard without the right marketing and seasoned agent. You will also need a Realtor that has dealt with 100’s of transactions and knows how to deal with buyers agents and gets properties SOLD! Lets look at the details:
I see a lot of people that rely on looking at the internet for real estate. It is the way a lot of buyers find their homes. You also see sites that claim to have the best Realtors in your area. Realtors have to pay a premium to be on that list.
My listing service was created so that my clients can have a stress free experience. My listing system allows my clients to relax and wait for the offers. Our listing service saves clients money with our lower commissions.
I personally do not have a team of realtors that have almost no interest in selling homes, they just make sure they get clients from your home.
When we list a home we use every imaginable source through the internet and networking to sale your home. I have sold 1000+ homes and understand that selling a home is a huge financial decision and needs to be done with a professional. Each home we list is also loaded with a Free Home Warranty from our company that goes with the home after closing.
We have listing services in Ohio and Arizona and are very experenced in selling homes in both areas, Call Brett 216-703-5740 Century 21 Premiere and 602-363-6551 EXP Realty and Playa Azul
Unlimited Real Estate Magazine Since 2008 Call 216-703-5740 or 602-363-6551 Getting Real Estate Done ...
Getting your home sold in today's real estate market can be hard without the right marketing and seasoned agent. You will also ne...
Wow this is so true when you are selling a property! All Realtors fear the inspector, but there are things you can do to prepare for a...
Beach front property is always at a premium. I have helped market real estate in Mexico since 1995 and the company I work with have bu...