The Modern Real Estate Agent is changing the way business is done.



In today's real estate environment a Realtor really needs to know technology and how to use it.  I was with some friends last night and the husband has had his own business for a long time. He was really concerned that the cold calls were not working and technology was killing his business.

Technology can be a huge asset if you know how to use it. The new technology today is comprised of blogging (like I'm doing now), websites, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more platforms an agent needs to understand.

These platforms allow the Realtor to get out their information to buyers and sellers. For example I use YouTube for videos and to communicate with clients that so not live in the area. I have over 2300 videos on my channel Click here to view. I have sold homes off YouTube videos.

You also have to know how to use CRM's, Create Websites, and many other software's that benefit a Realtors clients and customers.

Websites create a lot of interest in a property and the site can be linked up to many different platforms to let many other potential buyers see a home. Let's face it everyone is looking on the internet for homes and if you have one for sale, then you want it to be seen. Click here to see a current listing Website. These websites help generate interest in a property and therefore helps sell it.

Setting up your apps on your smart phone is need also. Real Estate Agents need to know apps that help their business and gets their clients issues handled quickly. Just yesterday I had an international client that needed pictures of a home are purchasing. I took pics of the home on my Iphone and sent all the information through Whatsapp. That app is the clients favorite there are also Viber, WeChat, Skype  and many more. Today's real estate agent needs to understand how to use these apps in a fast paced market.

These are just a few things that make a Realtor a Modern real estate agent. Things can be done so much better and clients will get better results.

Keeping up with all the technology is what me and my team do. Need an up to date Realtor call me I'm Brett and let's get coffee. Call 216-703-5740 EXP Realty Ohio and Exp Realty Arizona



Get our Free Report: On Our Real Estate Services and Advantages


We respect your email privacy
Email Marketing by AWeber
exp15.jpg
exp14.png
-->

Post a Comment

0 Comments